Saturday December 2nd 2017
- An ultra exclusive gastronomic dinner on New York’s iconic Ellis Island. celebrating the very best of Italian haute cuisine, within the dynamic and creative landscape of New York.
- This private, blacktie, culinary experience will be personally prepared by Chef Massimo Bottura, owner and head chef of worldwide renowned Osteria Francescana. Awarded 3 Michelin stars named best restaurant in Italy and winner of the prestigious list “World’s 50 Best Restaurants” in 2016.
- This private, by-invitation only event will be produced by GR8, a worldwide experience agency, specializing in the creation of unique lifetime experiences and international events across the globe.
- The gala dinners will be hosted on Saturday December 2nd 2017 at Museum of Immigration, a venue that resonates strongly with all New Yorkers, Americans and those who have dreamed of starting a new life in the USA.
- The event will be hosted by Bronx native, legendary actor and screenwriter Chazz Palminteri.