Wednesday December 5th, 2018
As the world’s leading experience agency, GR8 has a clear vision for this truly unique event; to create a bucket list culinary experience never produced before.
In a stunning landmark location in New York, our guests had a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and experience four chefs at the top of their industry. In addition, the event was presided over by a renowned winemaker as well as epicurean insiders for a spectacular evening.
Chefs Bottura, Roca, and Colagreco are currently sitting at number 1,2 and 3 in the ranking of https://www.theworlds50best.com/.
Being able to taste any of these chefs’ dishes would normally require a trip to Italy, France or Spain and never could one have the privilege of tasting all of these chefs’ magnificent creations and dishes under one roof. To cap off the evening, the creative mastermind and classically trained pastry chef Christina Tosi, Founder, and CEO of Milk Bar, will create an innovative and whimsical dessert, specifically for the event.
For the first time ever, these four culinary masters created together an exceptional multi-course gastronomic dinner featuring their signature dishes from their respective properties: Osteria Francescana, El Celler de Can Roca, Mirazur and Milkbar.
We are convinced this culinary creation will be talked about for years to come and viewed as a historic epicurean milestone!
GOD’S LOVE WE DELIVER
God’s Love We Deliver is the New York City metropolitan area’s leading provider of nutritious, individually-tailored meals to people who are too sick to shop or cook for themselves.
Founded in 1985 when one woman began delivering food on her bicycle to a man dying from AIDS, God’s Love now cooks 6,800 meals daily, delivering them to clients living with life-altering illnesses in all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester and Nassau Counties, and Hudson County, New Jersey.
All of God’s Love’s services are provided free of charge to their clients, their children and to the senior caregivers of senior clients, without regard to income. The charity has never maintained a waiting list.
Thank you to our 2018 Official Partners
And to our Wine Partners
A Few Shots From This Magical Evening
Saturday December 2nd 2017
- An ultra exclusive gastronomic dinner on New York’s iconic Ellis Island. celebrating the very best of Italian haute cuisine, within the dynamic and creative landscape of New York.
- This private, blacktie, culinary experience will be personally prepared by Chef Massimo Bottura, owner and head chef of worldwide renowned Osteria Francescana. Awarded 3 Michelin stars named best restaurant in Italy and winner of the prestigious list “World’s 50 Best Restaurants” in 2016.
- This private, by-invitation only event will be produced by GR8, a worldwide experience agency, specializing in the creation of unique lifetime experiences and international events across the globe.
- The gala dinners will be hosted on Saturday December 2nd 2017 at Museum of Immigration, a venue that resonates strongly with all New Yorkers, Americans and those who have dreamed of starting a new life in the USA.
- The event will be hosted by Bronx native, legendary actor and screenwriter Chazz Palminteri.