The American Southwest has seduced many an explorer, writer, poet and artist inspiring romantic notions, encouraging discovery, and delivering an unabashed sense of freedom. Just across the mountain from Telluride, Dunton Hot Springs is a romantic 1800’s ghost town set in an extraordinary alpine valley. Spend three nights in a wonderful luxury cabin with wifi and hot running water. During the day explore the infinite options for fishing, hiking and horse back riding, and then relax in the restorative and natural hot springs of Dunton. In the evening, enjoy the conviviality of the authentic saloon bar and feast on the delicious farm to table cuisine before enjoying the best night’s sleep of your life under the vast expanse of stars.
- Hiking with an experienced and active guide
- Fishing with a private guide
- Horse back riding with a private guide
- Interactive cooking experience with a private chef using local fresh ingredients
- Daily farm to table dining experience with wines