GR8 welcome you to Piedmont! Italy’s second-largest region is arguably its most elegant: a purveyor of slow food and fine wine, regal palazzi and an atmosphere that is superficially more français than italian. But dig deeper and you will discover that Piedmont has ‘Made in Italy’ stamped all over it. Here the countryside is gentle, drawn from the most precious vineyards of Italy, cradles of the great wines famous throughout the world and kept in the historic cellars. And then the old roads, already traversed in the Middle Ages, the hilltop villages, the castles, the eno-gastronomic tradition, the sinuous horizons.
These are the Langhe, UNESCO World Heritage; lands which breathe at a different rate during the changing seasons, destination for a getaway in the hills embraced by the Alps and the nearby Ligurian Sea.
- Truffle hunting experience followed by exclusive meal with truffle recipes and fine wine pairing
- Meet & Greet with a noble family representative
- Private Noble Castle visit experience followed by a private wine tasting led by your own sommelier
- Exclusive invitation to a region’s renowned wine cellar owned by one of the oldest noble families of the area
- Exhilarant Quad tour of the vineyards and countryside with outdoor lunch