When it comes to skiing, the French Alps are simply world-class! Traditional Alpine villages boasting hundreds of miles of groomed pistes and breathtaking backcountry make the skiing in this region hard to beat. Home to the mighty Mont Blanc, western Europe’s highest mountain offers endless possibilities for ski mountaineering, steep skiing, and full-day epic off-piste descents. With years of expertise in the design and delivery of exceptional ski experiences, GR8 has access to the most luxurious private chalets, ski legends, private mountain restaurants and unique alpine experiences. Join us this winter in Courchevel or Val D’Isère, two of France’s most exclusive, fun and charming ski resorts. Both resorts embody the French savoir-faire with an impressive array of exhilarating and diverse ski terrains, fine dining, and world class après-ski.
Enjoy the green and hilly countryside; hop on a bike and head through the vines; visit the Abbey where Dom Perignon lived and dine in gastronomic restaurants and historical private properties.
- A day on the slopes with a Professional Ski Racing Legend including exciting challenges such as racing on the former World Cup downhill run, Jean Blanc.
- A full day of Off Piste and Ski Touring.
- A day skiing on the slopes with Chef Jean-Luc Lefrançois accompanied by a gourmet picnic on the mountain arranged personally by Jean-Luc
- Private night skiing, after the slopes have closed, for a descent by torchlight with celebratory sunset drinks
- Private snowmobile adventure
- Exciting dog sledding with champagne or hot chocolate on the mountain
- Special dinner at the three Michelin starred Le 1947 at Le Cheval Blanc