Worldwide known as one of the most famous classic race of the world, Mille Miglia combines tradition with innovation and vivid colors this magnificent amalgamation with creativity, elegance, beautiful scenery and the Italian way of living. Participation is limited to cars produced no later than 1957 and this, among with the historical territory of Italy, brings the yet dreaming attendees back in time in a matter of an eye blink. Take part in this memorable event and have fun racing for 1,000 Miles; that’s where the Italian name Mille Miglia comes from. Starting off from Brescia you will drive through some of the most iconic cities of Italy and discover the charm of hidden corners while experiencing the unique feeling this race has to offer. A must do for cars and Italy lovers!
- “Fly and Drive” Experience for seamless participation to enjoy in full the atmosphere of this unique classic car race
- Admission to the race guaranteed
- Drive an iconic Alfa Romeo classic car throughout the race
- Daily maintenance and immediate assistance provided by a professional team of Alfa Romeo mechanics at your disposal
- Personal GR8 host at disposal during the racing days
- Private car at disposal for personal transfers and logistics in between the stages and to/from the airport