Calling out all adventurers and lovers of the great outdoors! This five night/ five day program in the heart of Montana will be based at the luxurious Paws Up Ranch. Highlights include a wide selection of fun outdoor pursuits on property. Additionally, one day will be dedicated to the Ruby Valley for an outstanding experience of fly fishing and wade fishing. A truly authentic and inspiring experience awaits when you will meet with the indigenous people of Montana’s Blackfeet Tribe of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation. In the evenings, relax under the stars and enjoy farm to table dining with live music and fine wines.
- Welcome cocktail reception upon arrival followed by an authentic Chuck wagon dinner with live music
- A diverse selection of outdoor activities such as horseback riding, ATV tours, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, climbing, and foraging
- Custom clothing and apparel from a renowned Montana bootmaker and designer
- Camp fire dinner with live cooking demonstration
- Fly fishing and wade fishing in the Ruby Valley with helicopter transportation