Explore the eternal city of Rome with this GR8 captivating, tailor-made experience. Luxuriate in the private viewing of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel concluded with a private cocktail reception, walk down the city’s most secret catacombs closed to the public and visit the Pope’s summer residence Castel Gandolfo, exclusively accessible to GR8.
Let us guide you through a private artisans tour where you will meet and visit the local and historical boutiques the roman nobility has been supplied by over decades. Finally discover roman cuisine at closed door with the unique welcoming of a roman noble Madame in her private noble palace.
There is no door we cannot open for you: just tell us your wishes and we will make those come true!
- After hours private viewing of Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel with cocktail reception
- Direct and private access to the catacombs (closed to public)
- Exclusive visit of the Pope’s summer residence at Castel Gandolfo
- Private guided tour of local artisans
- Traditional roman cuisine experience hosted by a local Noble Madame at her private Noble Palace