Deemed an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape by Unesco, the Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most memorable destinations. Here, mountains plunge into the sea in a nail-biting vertical scene of precipitous crags, cliff-clinging abodes and verdant woodland. Let us tour you around Capri’s streets to discover its undisputed beauty, visiting the famous Piazzetta and stopping by the city’s best limoncello factory for a private tasting, followed by a private visit at a local artisan to create your own bespoke sandals. To not miss the chance to plunge into the clear waters, join us for an exclusive boat tour around the coastline and take a glimpse at the charming Emerald Grotto and the famous Blue Grotto while learning more about these spectacular places. Step back into the past with a guided visit to Pompeii, the ancient roman town now representing a vast archaeological site. Lastly, to make you experience your days in the Amalfi Coast the Italian style, we will organize a private dedicated pizza making class and a vintage car driving tour to absorb the panoramic views.
- Exclusive visit of Capri’s most renowned limoncello factory with limoncello tasting
- Guided walking tour of Capri
- Private local artisan experience with possibility to create your own bespoke sandals
- Vintage car driving tour around Amalfi Coast
- VIP boat tour to admire the coastline and its stunning caves such as Emerald Grotto and Blue Grotto
- Private Neapolitan pizza making class experience