Welcome to Reims, the heart of the Champagne region in France! Easily reachable by high speed train or car from Paris, we promise an exquisite and fun program of French refinement, history and of course bubbles. Members will visit some of the world’s most famous and prestigious Champagne houses, learning about the immense work and time that goes into cultivating the finest champagnes.
Enjoy the green and hilly countryside; hop on a bike and head through the vines; visit the Abbey where Dom Perignon lived and dine in gastronomic restaurants and historical private properties.
- 3 Michelin starred dinner at L’Assiette Champenoise
- Guided visit of UNESCO heritage site Hautvilliers, birthplace of Dom Perignon
- Champagne workshop including a Sabrage class
- Private Bollinger tour and lunch at the estate
- Private Veuve Clicquot tour and lunch at their manor
- Private tour and tastings of Dom Perignon
- Private dinner at Moet et Chandon’s Orangerie estate