As King George VI once said, “It is not the walls that make London, but the people who live within them.” One of the world’s most visited cities, England’s buzzing capital boasts an incomparable blend of influences, traditions and history making it an unmissable destination for travelers.
From royal palaces, cultural institutions; noble manors, masterclasses in Michelin starred restaurants and vintage car tours of the city’s landmarks; GR8 is excited to take you on a unique journey to London and its surrounding areas in a new light, even for the most discerning traveler.
- Private masterclass at 3 Michelin starred Restaurant Gordon Ramsay
- Private after hours visit of The Tower of London, Medieval Feast in the White Tower with entertainment in period costume
- Private buy out of Downtown Abbey: guided tour of the estate with reception and formal lunch in the Castle dining room
- After-hours guided visit of Christie’s Auction King Street followed by exceptional wine tastings and dinner hosted by the International Wine Department
- Before hours exclusive visit of Harrods Department store with a visit of the historical vault, guided tour of the departments, personalized Harrods gift, champagne on the rooftop and Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Private after-hours guided visit of Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world
- Private Dining Experience with Chef Heston Blumenthal at The Fat Duck