Lyon is globally renowned for its gastronomy and its ranks are swollen with famous chefs, with the standout name being Paul Bocuse, the ‘pope’ of French cooking. The city has been lauded for the high quality of its produce and the prestige of its cuisine for decades. There are wonderful food markets to visits and the local cheeses are to die for! The region also boasts some wonderful wines from Beaujolais to Cote du Rhone. Join GR8 on a private, Sommelier led discovery of the finest and most prestigious French wines. After all this decadence, enjoy the great outdoors of Lyon with fun bike tours, a boat trip along the River Soane, a walking tour of Vieux Lyon, or for the more adventurous, discover the excitement of canyoning and climbing.Michelin starred dinners.
- 5 star luxury accommodation
- Chef led food market visit of Lyon’s historic food halls with a fun and interactive culinary class
- Gastronomic dinners in Lyon’s top gastronomic restaurants
- Sommelier led, private Beaujolais and Cotes du Rhonewinery visits and tastings,
- Private luxury transportation to all noted events
- Personal GR8 host to ensure seamless logistics