Whether you dream of seeing Mount Fuji, smelling cherry blossoms in the air, or making your own sushi after a visit to Tsukiji Market in Tokyo, GR8 will customize an authentic and unique experience to satisfy all your senses. See soaring skyscrapers and futuristic skylines in the Japanese Capital, admire the symmetry of snow capped Mount Fuji, step inside shrines built by powerful emperors in Kyoto or discover the vibrant food scene of Osaka.
From the powerful Peace Memorial Park in Hiroshima to the iconic orange Tori gates of the Miyajima Shrine, the history and traditions of Japan will resonate deeply within you. The breathtaking geography of Japan is a haven for all outdoor lovers and adventurers. Follow the ancient trails of the Kumano Kodo, forged by Buddhist monks; scuba dive in the paradise waters of Okinawa or hike in the Hokkaido mountains.
Japan is also a pure delight for all Epicureans, boasting the most Michelin starred restaurants per capita. Kyoto alone offers more than a hundred Michelin starred properties! We look forward to making your GR8 Japan Experience truly exceptional.
- Welcome to the land of the Rising Sun! Japan is truly timeless, a place where ancient traditions fuse harmoniously with modern life.
- Our Japan experience promises to be an exceptional event with the city offering a fabulous array of fine dining, luxury hotel properties, exceptional cultural landmarks and many interesting day excursions, made possible by the ever efficient high-speed Shinkansen train system.
Bienvenidos a Barcelona!
We will make sure you have the time of your life during your stay in what is considered the most culturally rich city in Spain. Among our GR8 activities, enter the fascinating world of Bobby’s Free Cocktail Bar for a fun and private Cocktail Master Class with an expert mixologist followed by buffet dinner and live music entertainment. Discover Gaudi’s colorful world with VIP guided access to some of the most iconic sites of the city such as Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera then venture in a personalized walking tour where you will visit the city’s most renowned fresh market to taste some fresh local products and conclude with a private vermouth tasting in a local vermuteria. The WOW factor will be the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be welcomed at Celler de Can Roca, nominated twice as the world’s best restaurant, for a personalized Michelin star culinary experience. This will include the visit of the kitchen and its cellar, a private masterclass with one of the Roca’s brothers where you will witness their undisputed talent and a bespoke menu created appositely for you and served in the restaurant at the end of the experience. Que lo disfrute!
- Dedicated Master Class with Chef Joan Roca and bespoke menu with wine pairing by the Roca brothers at restaurant El Celler de Can Roca
- Private Cocktail Master Class at the unique Bobby’s Free Cocktail Bar with buffet dinner and live music
- VIP private or semi-private guided tour of Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera
- Walking local market tour with tasting and private vermouth tasting experience followed by Typical Lunch at the port
The first Grand Slam of the year is held down under in the warm summer conditions of modern Melbourne Park. At this Australian destination, you’ll experience the only complex with three retractable roof courts, ensuring the “show goes on” regardless of the weather. The event counts on the presence of very lively fans that make this one of the most festive tournaments of the year. It is considered by many players and fans as the best tournament of the year. Experience the excitement of this first major tennis competition of the year from one of a kind VIP courtside seats with access to hospitality.
GR8 will create the perfect experience, coupling the emotions of tennis with the charm of Melbourne. We will create a breakfast or lunch with an ATP legend. Past names have included Carlos Moya, Darren Cahill, Brad Gilbert and Goran Ivanisevic
- VIP courtside tickets
- Exclusive hospitality
- Meet and greet with a tennis pro or legend
- Tennis clinic with a tennis pro or legend
Indulge into a unique wine experience like no other and let us take you to the only vineyard producing the “Dorona” grapes of the Venice lagoon. Doronagrape was used for the Venetian Doge’s wine and it’s unique in its kind as is the only type of grape in the World able to grow with salty water. Meet & Greet with the owners, an old family that produces wine since 1542, to discover this special vineyard. The tour includes a tasting of their unique wines paired with a 1 Michelin starred menu from their restaurant.
- VIP Venissa Wine Experience at Mazorbo Island
- Meet and Greet with a family representative
- Michelin Star Lunch paired with Venissa wines
Indulge in an all-inclusive tour dedicated to clients passionate about wines and looking to expand their knowledge of the finest winemaking techniques and the ultimate quality productions.
With GR8’s knowledge of Tuscany’s wine territory, you will experience VIP visits to the region’s top local producers and meet noble family representatives. Then immerse yourself in the culture by taking a walk through Tuscany’s prettiest villages and medieval cities. As if this is not enough, become a winemaker for a day with one of the best wine consultants in the world while creating the top quality, creative blends from the finest grapes in Tuscany.
- Winemaker experience with one of the world’s best wine consultants
- VIP tasting at Top local producers such as Sassicaia, Solaia, Brunello di Montalcino and Tignanello
- Meet & greet with old noble family representatives
- VIP tour of the region with dedicated stops at selected historical winemakers
- VIP historical tour of medieval villages
Deemed an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape by Unesco, the Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most memorable destinations. Here, mountains plunge into the sea in a nail-biting vertical scene of precipitous crags, cliff-clinging abodes and verdant woodland. Let us tour you around Capri’s streets to discover its undisputed beauty, visiting the famous Piazzetta and stopping by the city’s best limoncello factory for a private tasting, followed by a private visit at a local artisan to create your own bespoke sandals. To not miss the chance to plunge into the clear waters, join us for an exclusive boat tour around the coastline and take a glimpse at the charming Emerald Grotto and the famous Blue Grotto while learning more about these spectacular places. Step back into the past with a guided visit to Pompeii, the ancient roman town now representing a vast archaeological site. Lastly, to make you experience your days in the Amalfi Coast the Italian style, we will organize a private dedicated pizza making class and a vintage car driving tour to absorb the panoramic views.
- Exclusive visit of Capri’s most renowned limoncello factory with limoncello tasting
- Guided walking tour of Capri
- Private local artisan experience with possibility to create your own bespoke sandals
- Vintage car driving tour around Amalfi Coast
- VIP boat tour to admire the coastline and its stunning caves such as Emerald Grotto and Blue Grotto
- Private Neapolitan pizza making class experience
We invite you to discover Florence through GR8 lenses for a unique and memorable experience. With special permission by the Museum Heritage preservation office, enjoy an after hour private visit of the Uffizi Gallery and get acquainted with its unique art collections representing the most famous Old Masters painters such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, and Michelangelo. Walk in the footsteps of Michelangelo by entering at closed doors at the Accademia Gallery and admire its worldwide famous David, a true privilege for few only. When you think it couldn’t get any better, head with us at the Restauration Laboratories where all the most famous artworks and paintings from the Uffizi Gallery, Italy and Worldwide Museums are sent for maintenance. You will have the opportunity to witness the finest restores in action while speaking to them and have a unique explanation of the techniques and materials used to bring back to their magnificence these unique art pieces. Lastly, discover Antinori’s world with a full experience at Bargino’s Wine Cellar hosted by a local representative before heading to Passignano Abbey for a private exclusive viewing of the Last Supper painted by the Renaissance Master Domenico Ghirlandaio.
- After Hours exclusive visit of Uffizi Gallery led by an art historian.
- Private Viewing at closed doors of Accademia Gallery and the famous David of Michelangelo Buonarroti
- VIP private visit of the Restoration Laboratories
- Antinori Wine Experience followed by private viewing of renaissance master Ghirlandaio’s “Last Supper”
Sicily with its immense variety of art, history, cultural and natural sites is by far one of the finest expressions of Italy’s excellence. Thanks to our deep and extensive connections you will have the exclusive opportunity to have to access some of “the best of” like only few can do. Experience the magic of attending the only existing Greek Tragedy in the world with a VIP invitation to the original Greek teacher in Syracuse or mingle with movie industry personalities participating at the international Taormina Film Festival and related events. If you are passionate about Baroque then let an art historian guide you through the small Sicilian towns with the best example of Baroque architecture in Italy; then sail away on a private VIP boat tour around the enchanting Eolie Islands who have become a hit destination for many celebrities all over the world. Lastly, we invite you to meet local noble families to learn and discover the traditions and the magnificence of the island.
- VIP Invitation to the Greek Tragedy Experience in Syracuse
- Exclusive VIP access to the International Film Festival of Taormina and related parties
- The Baroque VIP Experience with your own private art historian
- Eolie Islands Private Boat Tour
Discover unique cooking classes with top international chefs, dine privately in the world’s best restaurants, enjoy chef-led, authentic food market visits and meet the superstars of the culinary world! GR8 will fulfill all your foodie bucket list wishes by creating experiences that lovers of food, wine and culture can only dream about. We are proud to have personal relationships with many chefs from the World’s 50 Best Restaurants list, enabling us to create fine dining sensory experiences that are sure to excite, intrigue and delight. All our culinary experiences are coupled with exclusive cultural visits, fine wine tastings and magnificent destinations, guaranteeing you the experience of a lifetime! From Modena to Monaco, from New York to Menton, from London to Bordeaux, from Girona to Paris we look forward to creating your bespoke culinary experience.