The Balearic Islands are an archipelago off eastern Spain, in the Mediterranean. Mallorca (Majorca), the largest island, is known for its beaches, scenic coastline and the Serra de Tramuntana mountains to the north. Palma, the capital city, is known for its Gothic cathedral with an altar canopy by modern architect Antoni Gaudí, and Almudaina, a Moorish royal palace.
And Action! Ever dreamed of appearing in your favorite TV show?
Experience an exclusive set tour of a famous tv show; go behind the scenes and see the real secrets of America’s most popular series: discover details of the set, the props, the makeup, and the costumes.
Through GR8’s connections, we will arrange for you to attend a live recording and even organize a cameo appearance. After the excitement of appearing on the small screen, you can meet your most cherished TV character; have your photo taken and receive signed memorabilia.
- Guided tour of the set
- Meet with a cast member and/or senior crew member
- Cameo appearance in the TV show
- Attend a live recording
- Opportunity to take photos and selfies and short social media videos
GR8 welcomes you to Milano; the Italian city that has it all!
We guarantee you will have the time of your life whilst exploring the beautiful architecture or learning about private art collections with your personal art historian. The possibilities in this city are infinite: we not only invite you to the ultimate Leonardo Da Vinci Experience to witness the most famous masterpieces of the Maestro – among these his most representative Atlantic Code – but also challenge you to an adrenaline driving session on the legendary Monza F1 circuit. While in the fashion capital, we will venture on a private shopping session with our own fashion stylist and then have fun striking a pose in the latest collections for a real high fashion photo shoot experience! In the evening, be the VIP guest at the Chef’s table in one of the most renowned restaurants in the city. Lastly, a must see for everyone, the Lake Como private vintage boat tour will make you dream with eyes wide open. There is nothing you can’t find in Milan: just tell us your dream and we will turn it into reality.
- Exclusive Private Viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci Codes
- Drive your dream car at Monza Formula 1 Circuit
- Romantic VIP day tour at Lake Como aboard a unique vintage boat
- VIP shopping at the most prestigious Boutiques of the Fashion District and hand made Ateliers
- Chef table experience at 2 Michelin Star restaurant
Welcome to Venice, the most romantic and unique city in the world built completely on water! Indulge in an amazing & an adventurous trip through the canals, narrow streets, romantic bridges and majestic open squares of Venice. Enjoy our 5 senses experience to discover the true Venice and be the VIP guest of one of the most renowned Venetian noble families. Discover the lagoon and have fun while privately visiting celebrities’ favorite Lace Boutique or creating your own piece of art in the famous Murano; finally, enjoy a Michelin Star Lunch and a private walk in the only existing vineyard of the lagoon. If you happen to be in town at the right time, we will be delighted to provide you VIP access to the red carpet of one of the world’s most exclusive events: the Venice Film Festival.
- Meet & Greet with Venetian Nobility & Private Access to Aristocratic Palaces
- Private Access & Guided Tour of La Fenice Opera House, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Doge Palace
- Exclusive Invitation to Doge’s Ball, the most exclusive carnival event in the world.
- VIP Invitation to the Venice Film Festival
Worldwide known as one of the most famous classic race of the world, Mille Miglia combines tradition with innovation and vivid colors this magnificent amalgamation with creativity, elegance, beautiful scenery and the Italian way of living. Participation is limited to cars produced no later than 1957 and this, among with the historical territory of Italy, brings the yet dreaming attendees back in time in a matter of an eye blink. Take part in this memorable event and have fun racing for 1,000 Miles; that’s where the Italian name Mille Miglia comes from. Starting off from Brescia you will drive through some of the most iconic cities of Italy and discover the charm of hidden corners while experiencing the unique feeling this race has to offer. A must do for cars and Italy lovers!
- “Fly and Drive” Experience for seamless participation to enjoy in full the atmosphere of this unique classic car race
- Admission to the race guaranteed
- Drive an iconic Alfa Romeo classic car throughout the race
- Daily maintenance and immediate assistance provided by a professional team of Alfa Romeo mechanics at your disposal
- Personal GR8 host at disposal during the racing days
- Private car at disposal for personal transfers and logistics in between the stages and to/from the airport
Join us for an exclusive tailored experience that enables you to take a close-up look at italians’ wines reality and become an accomplished winemaker for a day. Hosted by an internationally revered Master Winemaker, Roberto Cipresso, you will be welcomed in the enchanting hilltop village of Montalcino and work closely with him and his team towards the making of your own blend. This is a once in a lifetime experience where Roberto Cipresso will help you understand the individual characteristics of the grapes involved in the process and teach you to evaluate different samples of blends. At the end of the experience, you will receive your own wine bottle as a personal memory to bring home with you. As this was not enough, Roberto Cipresso invites you for a VIP vertical tasting that will allow you to taste four different Brunello di Montalcino. These belong to the same winery but to a different vintage: each of them is, in fact, older than the other by 5 years. You will start the tasting with the vintage 2015 – which is not yet available on the market- and go back to 2000. The day will culminate with an authentic Tuscan barbecue lunch where you can taste the traditional Bistecca Alla Fiorentina.
- VIP Winemaker Experience for a day hosted by the world-renowned winemaker Roberto Cipresso
- VIP Vertical Tasting of Brunello di Montalcino including vintage 2015, not yet available on the market
- Traditional Barbecue Epicurean Experience in Montalcino
The term castle has been applied to structures as diverse as ancient hill forts and Renaissance country houses. Over the millennium that castles were built, they took on a great many forms with many different features, but in the popular mind, castles feature a range of elements including battlements, drawbridges, and arrow slits.
Historians enjoy debating the scope of the word, but usually, accept a castle to be the private fortified residence of a monarch or nobleman. This definition excludes fortresses, which were not homes, and also fortified towns, which were public defenses rather than private residences.
The Loire Valley (Vallée de la Loire) is home to more than 300 châteaux. They were built between the 10th and 20th centuries, firstly by the French kings followed soon thereafter by the nobility; hence, the Valley is termed “The Valley of the Kings”. Alternatively, due to its moderate climate, wine growing soils, and rich agricultural land, the Loire Valley is referred to as “The Garden of France”. The châteaux range from the very large (often now in public hands) to more ‘human-scale’ châteaux such as the Château de Beaulieu in Saumur or the medieval Château du Rivau close to Chinon which were built of the local tuffeau stone.
Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean Sea and one of the 13 regions of France. It is located west of the Italian Peninsula, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the Italian island of Sardinia. A single chain of Mountains make up two-thirds of the island.
While being part of France, Corsica is also designated as a territorial collectivity by law. As a territorial collectivity, Corsica enjoys a greater degree of autonomy than other French regions; for example, the Corsican Assembly is able to exercise limited executive powers. After being ruled by the Republic of Genoa since 1284, Corsica was briefly the independent Corsican Republic from 1755 until it was conquered by France in 1769. Due to Corsica’s historical ties with the Italian peninsula, the island retains to this day many elements of the culture of Italy. The native Corsican language, whose northern variant is closely related to the Italian language, is recognized as a regional language by the French government. This Mediterranean island was ruled by various nations over the course of history but had several brief periods of independence. One its most famous residents was Napoleon, born in 1769 in the Corsican capital of Ajaccio. His ancestral home, Maison Bonaparte, is today used as a museum.
- Discover the “island of beauty” as it is fondly referred to and experience the rich history, draw dropping landscapes and soothing Mediterranean climate of this mesmerizing region.
- GR8 will guide you to the most sought after wineries and best regional restaurants.
- Help you discover your adventurous side whilst canyoning or scuba diving.
Unveil the island’s rich history through private visits to cultural monuments and landmarks, highlighting the influences of France and Italy along with its close connection to the leader Napoleon Bonaparte, considered one of greatest commanders in history.
- Relax at one of Corsica’s many white sand beaches or charter a private yacht with your personal chef. We will drop anchor to enjoy snorkeling amongst the plentiful marine life or swim in a secret creek.