The ultimate experience for any die-hard football fan. Become a football star for the day at the legendary Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona, starting with the official football club bus picking you up from your hotel. From there, you are taken to the player’s locker room where personalized kits will be awaiting each player. The game will be officiated by an official Barcelona referee and a private cocktail reception will be held afterward in the Stadium Museum. Two coaches from the FCBEscola will look after both teams and will guide them in terms of match warm-up and substitutions to be made.
This experience aimed at companies and organizations wishing to offer a unique experience to their special guests, whether customers, partners, or employees. The basic experience includes up to a total of 35 players but you can add a maximum of 15 players more but we can include as many guests as you want, and they can watch the match from the Directors Box and take part in the cocktail party afterwards, as well as having access to the Camp Nou tour and the FC Barcelona Museum.
- Play in the Camp Nou
- Change in the official locker room
- Dinner in President’s Trophy Room
- Experience the day as a professional soccer player would
The perfect odyssey for all wine lovers!
Begin your experience in Burgundy’s picturesque wine capital Beaune with a visit to the Hospices de Beaune, the location of the prestigious annual wine auction. Discover the rich winemaking heritage of the Cote d’Or region, sampling the finest wines, including prestigious Premier or Grand Cru varieties and the region’s famous Pinot Noirs.
Our unique and exciting program will take you along the Grands Crus Wine Road. Enjoy an exhilarating helicopter tour over many famous landmarks; from Gevrey-Chambertin to Chassagne-Montrachet, via Vosne-Romanée. Stroll through the vineyards and hear first hand from a Master of Wine the fascinating explanations on the legendary Grands Crus plots: Romanée Conti, Richebourg, La Tâche, Echezeaux, Chambertin, Clos de Vougeot, Corton-Charlemagne, Montrachet. Soak up the spectacular views of the typical villages of the Beaujolais and their landmarks.
Reward yourself in the evening with once in a lifetime gastronomic experiences; from the finest Michelin starred restaurants to private dinners and wine pairings hosted on the family-owned wine estates followed by a candlelit tour of the vaulted wine cellars.
Bordeaux; Gascon is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern France.
The municipality (commune) of Bordeaux proper has a population of 243,626 (2012). Together with its suburbs and satellite towns, Bordeaux is the center of the Bordeaux Métropole, which with 749,595 inhabitants (as of 2013) is the 5th largest in France. It is the capital of the Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called “Bordelais” (for men) or “Bordelaise” (women). The term “Bordelais” may also refer to the city and its surrounding region.
The city’s titles are “La Perle d’Aquitaine” (The Pearl of Aquitaine), and “La Belle Endormie” (Sleeping Beauty) in reference to the old center which had black walls due to pollution. Nowadays, this is not the case. In fact, a part of the city, Le Port de La Lune, was almost completely renovated. Bordeaux is the city which has the highest number of preserved historical buildings in France, except for Paris.
Bordeaux is the world’s major wine industry capital. It is home to the world’s main wine fair, Vinexpo, while the wine economy in the metro area takes in 14.5 billion euros each year. Bordeaux wine has been produced in the region since the 8th century. The historic part of the city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as “an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble” of the 18th century.
- Enjoy the finest wines of the prestigious Bordeaux region whilst pampering your palate by savoring traditional French gastronomy at some of the country’s top Michelin starred establishments.
- Discover the subterranean cellars and winemaking secrets of the most stunning chateaux of the region, then marvel at the expansive sprawls of historic vineyards.
- Enjoy a range of activities, from archaeological caves to white water kayaking or hiking to medieval villages, your personal guide will tailor make your itinerary to your personal passions.
- Meet with the distinguished wine producers and learn the art of creating your very own “Bordeaux style blend”.
- With these skills under your belt, we will turn our attention to culinary challenges.
- Donning your chef’s hat, immerse yourself in an interactive cooking experience held in another beautiful castle.
- We will incorporate the noblest regional products such as foie gras, truffles, and duck. In the evenings, relax in the luxury surroundings of your 5-star hotel or discover the benefits of vinotherapy at Sources de Caudalie luxury spa.
Explore the eternal city of Rome with this GR8 captivating, tailor-made experience. Luxuriate in the private viewing of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel concluded with a private cocktail reception, walk down the city’s most secret catacombs closed to the public and visit the Pope’s summer residence Castel Gandolfo, exclusively accessible to GR8.
Let us guide you through a private artisans tour where you will meet and visit the local and historical boutiques the roman nobility has been supplied by over decades. Finally discover roman cuisine at closed door with the unique welcoming of a roman noble Madame in her private noble palace.
There is no door we cannot open for you: just tell us your wishes and we will make those come true!
- After hours private viewing of Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel with cocktail reception
- Direct and private access to the catacombs (closed to public)
- Exclusive visit of the Pope’s summer residence at Castel Gandolfo
- Private guided tour of local artisans
- Traditional roman cuisine experience hosted by a local Noble Madame at her private Noble Palace