Indulge in an all-inclusive tour dedicated to clients passionate about wines and looking to expand their knowledge of the finest winemaking techniques and the ultimate quality productions.
With GR8’s knowledge of Tuscany’s wine territory, you will experience VIP visits to the region’s top local producers and meet noble family representatives. Then immerse yourself in the culture by taking a walk through Tuscany’s prettiest villages and medieval cities. As if this is not enough, become a winemaker for a day with one of the best wine consultants in the world while creating the top quality, creative blends from the finest grapes in Tuscany.
- Winemaker experience with one of the world’s best wine consultants
- VIP tasting at Top local producers such as Sassicaia, Solaia, Brunello di Montalcino and Tignanello
- Meet & greet with old noble family representatives
- VIP tour of the region with dedicated stops at selected historical winemakers
- VIP historical tour of medieval villages
We invite you to discover Florence through GR8 lenses for a unique and memorable experience. With special permission by the Museum Heritage preservation office, enjoy an after hour private visit of the Uffizi Gallery and get acquainted with its unique art collections representing the most famous Old Masters painters such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, and Michelangelo. Walk in the footsteps of Michelangelo by entering at closed doors at the Accademia Gallery and admire its worldwide famous David, a true privilege for few only. When you think it couldn’t get any better, head with us at the Restauration Laboratories where all the most famous artworks and paintings from the Uffizi Gallery, Italy and Worldwide Museums are sent for maintenance. You will have the opportunity to witness the finest restores in action while speaking to them and have a unique explanation of the techniques and materials used to bring back to their magnificence these unique art pieces. Lastly, discover Antinori’s world with a full experience at Bargino’s Wine Cellar hosted by a local representative before heading to Passignano Abbey for a private exclusive viewing of the Last Supper painted by the Renaissance Master Domenico Ghirlandaio.
- After Hours exclusive visit of Uffizi Gallery led by an art historian.
- Private Viewing at closed doors of Accademia Gallery and the famous David of Michelangelo Buonarroti
- VIP private visit of the Restoration Laboratories
- Antinori Wine Experience followed by private viewing of renaissance master Ghirlandaio’s “Last Supper”
Sicily with its immense variety of art, history, cultural and natural sites is by far one of the finest expressions of Italy’s excellence. Thanks to our deep and extensive connections you will have the exclusive opportunity to have to access some of “the best of” like only few can do. Experience the magic of attending the only existing Greek Tragedy in the world with a VIP invitation to the original Greek teacher in Syracuse or mingle with movie industry personalities participating at the international Taormina Film Festival and related events. If you are passionate about Baroque then let an art historian guide you through the small Sicilian towns with the best example of Baroque architecture in Italy; then sail away on a private VIP boat tour around the enchanting Eolie Islands who have become a hit destination for many celebrities all over the world. Lastly, we invite you to meet local noble families to learn and discover the traditions and the magnificence of the island.
- VIP Invitation to the Greek Tragedy Experience in Syracuse
- Exclusive VIP access to the International Film Festival of Taormina and related parties
- The Baroque VIP Experience with your own private art historian
- Eolie Islands Private Boat Tour
Join us at London Fashion Week, where the very best of London’s avant-garde fashion scene, eccentricity and creativity merge to showcase over 200 of the industry’s most creative UK International designer brands. GR8’s London Fashion Week VIP program is the only way to witness the drama and spectacle of this international event. Soak up the attention from the flash of photographers, the ushering of VIPs, the whispers, the gossip, the outrageous attire, not to mention the flowing champagne! After witnessing the very best of London fashion, enjoy meeting the designers backstage and let your hair down at an official fashion party. After all the festivities, relax in your luxury hotel in the heart of London.
- Guaranteed seated invitation to top brand fashion shows
- Special invitation to FW’s best parties
- VIP tailoring with the fashion designer
- Backstage Meet and Greet
The Balearic Islands are an archipelago off eastern Spain, in the Mediterranean. Mallorca (Majorca), the largest island, is known for its beaches, scenic coastline and the Serra de Tramuntana mountains to the north. Palma, the capital city, is known for its Gothic cathedral with an altar canopy by modern architect Antoni Gaudí, and Almudaina, a Moorish royal palace.
GR8 welcomes you to Milano; the Italian city that has it all!
We guarantee you will have the time of your life whilst exploring the beautiful architecture or learning about private art collections with your personal art historian. The possibilities in this city are infinite: we not only invite you to the ultimate Leonardo Da Vinci Experience to witness the most famous masterpieces of the Maestro – among these his most representative Atlantic Code – but also challenge you to an adrenaline driving session on the legendary Monza F1 circuit. While in the fashion capital, we will venture on a private shopping session with our own fashion stylist and then have fun striking a pose in the latest collections for a real high fashion photo shoot experience! In the evening, be the VIP guest at the Chef’s table in one of the most renowned restaurants in the city. Lastly, a must see for everyone, the Lake Como private vintage boat tour will make you dream with eyes wide open. There is nothing you can’t find in Milan: just tell us your dream and we will turn it into reality.
- Exclusive Private Viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci Codes
- Drive your dream car at Monza Formula 1 Circuit
- Romantic VIP day tour at Lake Como aboard a unique vintage boat
- VIP shopping at the most prestigious Boutiques of the Fashion District and hand made Ateliers
- Chef table experience at 2 Michelin Star restaurant
Welcome to Venice, the most romantic and unique city in the world built completely on water! Indulge in an amazing & an adventurous trip through the canals, narrow streets, romantic bridges and majestic open squares of Venice. Enjoy our 5 senses experience to discover the true Venice and be the VIP guest of one of the most renowned Venetian noble families. Discover the lagoon and have fun while privately visiting celebrities’ favorite Lace Boutique or creating your own piece of art in the famous Murano; finally, enjoy a Michelin Star Lunch and a private walk in the only existing vineyard of the lagoon. If you happen to be in town at the right time, we will be delighted to provide you VIP access to the red carpet of one of the world’s most exclusive events: the Venice Film Festival.
- Meet & Greet with Venetian Nobility & Private Access to Aristocratic Palaces
- Private Access & Guided Tour of La Fenice Opera House, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Doge Palace
- Exclusive Invitation to Doge’s Ball, the most exclusive carnival event in the world.
- VIP Invitation to the Venice Film Festival