Lyon is globally renowned for its gastronomy and its ranks are swollen with famous chefs, with the standout name being Paul Bocuse, the ‘pope’ of French cooking. The city has been lauded for the high quality of its produce and the prestige of its cuisine for decades. There are wonderful food markets to visits and the local cheeses are to die for! The region also boasts some wonderful wines from Beaujolais to Cote du Rhone. Join GR8 on a private, Sommelier led discovery of the finest and most prestigious French wines. After all this decadence, enjoy the great outdoors of Lyon with fun bike tours, a boat trip along the River Soane, a walking tour of Vieux Lyon, or for the more adventurous, discover the excitement of canyoning and climbing.Michelin starred dinners.
- 5 star luxury accommodation
- Chef led food market visit of Lyon’s historic food halls with a fun and interactive culinary class
- Gastronomic dinners in Lyon’s top gastronomic restaurants
- Sommelier led, private Beaujolais and Cotes du Rhonewinery visits and tastings,
- Private luxury transportation to all noted events
- Personal GR8 host to ensure seamless logistics
The perfect odyssey for all wine lovers!
Begin your experience in Burgundy’s picturesque wine capital Beaune with a visit to the Hospices de Beaune, the location of the prestigious annual wine auction. Discover the rich winemaking heritage of the Cote d’Or region, sampling the finest wines, including prestigious Premier or Grand Cru varieties and the region’s famous Pinot Noirs.
Our unique and exciting program will take you along the Grands Crus Wine Road. Enjoy an exhilarating helicopter tour over many famous landmarks; from Gevrey-Chambertin to Chassagne-Montrachet, via Vosne-Romanée. Stroll through the vineyards and hear first hand from a Master of Wine the fascinating explanations on the legendary Grands Crus plots: Romanée Conti, Richebourg, La Tâche, Echezeaux, Chambertin, Clos de Vougeot, Corton-Charlemagne, Montrachet. Soak up the spectacular views of the typical villages of the Beaujolais and their landmarks.
Reward yourself in the evening with once in a lifetime gastronomic experiences; from the finest Michelin starred restaurants to private dinners and wine pairings hosted on the family-owned wine estates followed by a candlelit tour of the vaulted wine cellars.
Bordeaux is an irresistible gift of world revered wines, beautiful chateaux, gastronomic cuisine and fascinating prehistoric sites. Our clients will visit the most prestigious wineries, taste the most delicious vintages and discover breathtakingly beautiful locations. This program will surpass the expectations of the most educated wine connoisseurs and Francophiles.
- Enjoy the finest wines of the prestigious Bordeaux region whilst pampering your palate by savoring traditional French gastronomy at some of the country’s top Michelin starred establishments.
- Discover the subterranean cellars and winemaking secrets of the most stunning chateaux of the region, then marvel at the expansive sprawls of historic vineyards.
- Enjoy a range of activities, from archaeological caves to white water kayaking or hiking to medieval villages, your personal guide will tailor make your itinerary to your personal passions.
- Meet with the distinguished wine producers and learn the art of creating your very own “Bordeaux style blend”.
- Donning your chef’s hat, immerse yourself in an interactive cooking experience held in another beautiful castles.
Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean Sea and one of the 13 regions of France. It is located west of the Italian Peninsula, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the Italian island of Sardinia. A single chain of Mountains make up two-thirds of the island.
While being part of France, Corsica is also designated as a territorial collectivity by law. As a territorial collectivity, Corsica enjoys a greater degree of autonomy than other French regions; for example, the Corsican Assembly is able to exercise limited executive powers. After being ruled by the Republic of Genoa since 1284, Corsica was briefly the independent Corsican Republic from 1755 until it was conquered by France in 1769. Due to Corsica’s historical ties with the Italian peninsula, the island retains to this day many elements of the culture of Italy.
The native Corsican language, whose northern variant is closely related to the Italian language, is recognized as a regional language by the French government. This Mediterranean island was ruled by various nations over the course of history but had several brief periods of independence. One its most famous residents was Napoleon, born in 1769 in the Corsican capital of Ajaccio. His ancestral home, Maison Bonaparte, is today used as a museum.
Check out our other Unique destinations and luxurious experience packages.
- Discover the “island of beauty” as it is fondly referred to and experience the rich history, draw dropping landscapes and soothing Mediterranean climate of this mesmerizing region.
- GR8 will guide you to the most sought after wineries and best regional restaurants.
- Help you discover your adventurous side whilst canyoning or scuba diving. Unveil the island’s rich history through private visits to cultural monuments and landmarks, highlighting the influences of France and Italy along with its close connection to the leader Napoleon Bonaparte, considered one of greatest commanders in history.
- Relax at one of Corsica’s many white sand beaches or charter a private yacht with your personal chef. We will drop anchor to enjoy snorkeling amongst the plentiful marine life or swim in a secret creek.
Step back in time to discover the bravery of The Allies on D Day. Led by a WWII Expert, immerse yourself in the military tactics, hardships and battles that defined history, discovering the Normandy beaches in authentic WWII jeeps and trucks, followed by a special visit of The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, that honors American troops who died in Europe during World War II.
The Normandy region also boasts a delicious local cuisine and specialties from creamy cheeses, tender beef and the freshest oysters, not forgetting the ciders and cognacs.
Staying in historic Chateaux, enjoying Chef led market visits and discovering seaside villages adored by poets, artists and writers such as Claude Monet, Marcel Proust and Gustave Flaubert, this French program will leave memories of a lifetime.
- Immersive D Day Experience on authentic WWII jeeps and trucks along the Normandy Beaches
- Special visit to the American Cemetery and WWII Memorial
- Chef led food market visit in Rouen and private visit of Monet’s studio overlooking the Cathedral
- Cider and Cognac tasting on an authentic Normandy farm
- Triple Michelin starred dinner
- Zodiac boat ride along the cliffs of Etretat
We invite you to join us on the mesmerizing Cote d’Azur for a sensational French Riviera program! Using stylish Cannes as your base, enjoy discovering the region’s top gastronomic restaurants, charming private manor properties, a five star luxury hill top hotel as well as the region’s best kept secret, the beautiful Lerins Islands. Relax on the beach, visit an authentic market, discover how to make your very own bespoke perfume, taste historic local wines and enjoy the scents of the South along an exciting Vespa ride. From Grasse to Menton by way of charming country villages, this experience is a magic combination of glamour, epicurean adventures and azure seas.
Finish in the legendary port of Saint Tropez, visiting some of the most prestigous Rose wineries and uber chic beach clubs.
- Romantic inner at the 5 star Chateau Saint Martin & Spa
- Private zodiac charters to the nearby and beautiful Ile Saint Honorat
- Private visit of the Abbey and relaxing lunch on the waterfront with wine tasting in the Abbey
- Private culinary experience and dinner at 3 Michelin starred Mirazur , voted world’s best restaurant in 2019
- Bespoke perfume making experience in Grasse
- Country garden lunch at Michelin starred La Bastide Saint Antoine
- Two nights at Le Byblos in Saint Tropez with private winery visits to Chateau Minuty and Petale de Rose