Indulge into a unique wine experience like no other and let us take you to the only vineyard producing the “Dorona” grapes of the Venice lagoon. Doronagrape was used for the Venetian Doge’s wine and it’s unique in its kind as is the only type of grape in the World able to grow with salty water. Meet & Greet with the owners, an old family that produces wine since 1542, to discover this special vineyard. The tour includes a tasting of their unique wines paired with a 1 Michelin starred menu from their restaurant.
- VIP Venissa Wine Experience at Mazorbo Island
- Meet and Greet with a family representative
- Michelin Star Lunch paired with Venissa wines
Indulge in an all-inclusive tour dedicated to clients passionate about wines and looking to expand their knowledge of the finest winemaking techniques and the ultimate quality productions.
With GR8’s knowledge of Tuscany’s wine territory, you will experience VIP visits to the region’s top local producers and meet noble family representatives. Then immerse yourself in the culture by taking a walk through Tuscany’s prettiest villages and medieval cities. As if this is not enough, become a winemaker for a day with one of the best wine consultants in the world while creating the top quality, creative blends from the finest grapes in Tuscany.
- Winemaker experience with one of the world’s best wine consultants
- VIP tasting at Top local producers such as Sassicaia, Solaia, Brunello di Montalcino and Tignanello
- Meet & greet with old noble family representatives
- VIP tour of the region with dedicated stops at selected historical winemakers
- VIP historical tour of medieval villages
Deemed an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape by Unesco, the Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most memorable destinations. Here, mountains plunge into the sea in a nail-biting vertical scene of precipitous crags, cliff-clinging abodes and verdant woodland. Let us tour you around Capri’s streets to discover its undisputed beauty, visiting the famous Piazzetta and stopping by the city’s best limoncello factory for a private tasting, followed by a private visit at a local artisan to create your own bespoke sandals. To not miss the chance to plunge into the clear waters, join us for an exclusive boat tour around the coastline and take a glimpse at the charming Emerald Grotto and the famous Blue Grotto while learning more about these spectacular places. Step back into the past with a guided visit to Pompeii, the ancient roman town now representing a vast archaeological site. Lastly, to make you experience your days in the Amalfi Coast the Italian style, we will organize a private dedicated pizza making class and a vintage car driving tour to absorb the panoramic views.
- Exclusive visit of Capri’s most renowned limoncello factory with limoncello tasting
- Guided walking tour of Capri
- Private local artisan experience with possibility to create your own bespoke sandals
- Vintage car driving tour around Amalfi Coast
- VIP boat tour to admire the coastline and its stunning caves such as Emerald Grotto and Blue Grotto
- Private Neapolitan pizza making class experience
We invite you to discover Florence through GR8 lenses for a unique and memorable experience. With special permission by the Museum Heritage preservation office, enjoy an after hour private visit of the Uffizi Gallery and get acquainted with its unique art collections representing the most famous Old Masters painters such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, and Michelangelo. Walk in the footsteps of Michelangelo by entering at closed doors at the Accademia Gallery and admire its worldwide famous David, a true privilege for few only. When you think it couldn’t get any better, head with us at the Restauration Laboratories where all the most famous artworks and paintings from the Uffizi Gallery, Italy and Worldwide Museums are sent for maintenance. You will have the opportunity to witness the finest restores in action while speaking to them and have a unique explanation of the techniques and materials used to bring back to their magnificence these unique art pieces. Lastly, discover Antinori’s world with a full experience at Bargino’s Wine Cellar hosted by a local representative before heading to Passignano Abbey for a private exclusive viewing of the Last Supper painted by the Renaissance Master Domenico Ghirlandaio.
- After Hours exclusive visit of Uffizi Gallery led by an art historian.
- Private Viewing at closed doors of Accademia Gallery and the famous David of Michelangelo Buonarroti
- VIP private visit of the Restoration Laboratories
- Antinori Wine Experience followed by private viewing of renaissance master Ghirlandaio’s “Last Supper”
Sicily with its immense variety of art, history, cultural and natural sites is by far one of the finest expressions of Italy’s excellence. Thanks to our deep and extensive connections you will have the exclusive opportunity to have to access some of “the best of” like only few can do. Experience the magic of attending the only existing Greek Tragedy in the world with a VIP invitation to the original Greek teacher in Syracuse or mingle with movie industry personalities participating at the international Taormina Film Festival and related events. If you are passionate about Baroque then let an art historian guide you through the small Sicilian towns with the best example of Baroque architecture in Italy; then sail away on a private VIP boat tour around the enchanting Eolie Islands who have become a hit destination for many celebrities all over the world. Lastly, we invite you to meet local noble families to learn and discover the traditions and the magnificence of the island.
- VIP Invitation to the Greek Tragedy Experience in Syracuse
- Exclusive VIP access to the International Film Festival of Taormina and related parties
- The Baroque VIP Experience with your own private art historian
- Eolie Islands Private Boat Tour
GR8 welcomes you to Milano; the Italian city that has it all!
We guarantee you will have the time of your life whilst exploring the beautiful architecture or learning about private art collections with your personal art historian. The possibilities in this city are infinite: we not only invite you to the ultimate Leonardo Da Vinci Experience to witness the most famous masterpieces of the Maestro – among these his most representative Atlantic Code – but also challenge you to an adrenaline driving session on the legendary Monza F1 circuit. While in the fashion capital, we will venture on a private shopping session with our own fashion stylist and then have fun striking a pose in the latest collections for a real high fashion photo shoot experience! In the evening, be the VIP guest at the Chef’s table in one of the most renowned restaurants in the city. Lastly, a must see for everyone, the Lake Como private vintage boat tour will make you dream with eyes wide open. There is nothing you can’t find in Milan: just tell us your dream and we will turn it into reality.
- Exclusive Private Viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci Codes
- Drive your dream car at Monza Formula 1 Circuit
- Romantic VIP day tour at Lake Como aboard a unique vintage boat
- VIP shopping at the most prestigious Boutiques of the Fashion District and hand made Ateliers
- Chef table experience at 2 Michelin Star restaurant
Welcome to Venice, the most romantic and unique city in the world built completely on water! Indulge in an amazing & an adventurous trip through the canals, narrow streets, romantic bridges and majestic open squares of Venice. Enjoy our 5 senses experience to discover the true Venice and be the VIP guest of one of the most renowned Venetian noble families. Discover the lagoon and have fun while privately visiting celebrities’ favorite Lace Boutique or creating your own piece of art in the famous Murano; finally, enjoy a Michelin Star Lunch and a private walk in the only existing vineyard of the lagoon. If you happen to be in town at the right time, we will be delighted to provide you VIP access to the red carpet of one of the world’s most exclusive events: the Venice Film Festival.
- Meet & Greet with Venetian Nobility & Private Access to Aristocratic Palaces
- Private Access & Guided Tour of La Fenice Opera House, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Doge Palace
- Exclusive Invitation to Doge’s Ball, the most exclusive carnival event in the world.
- VIP Invitation to the Venice Film Festival
Set in one of the planet’s most romantic locations, soak up the very best of Italian beauty by attending the inimitable Venice Film Festival!
With your own private water taxi, attend VIP screenings with international film industry figures and private events of the world’s oldest film festival. Lastly, allow Venice to carry you away with its unique charm by exclusively accessing the floating city’s most stunning locations.
- VIP Screenings
- Exclusive invitation at private party/events
- Privileged seating among celebrities at premiers
- Walk the red carpet
- Private access to exclusive palaces and monuments
Join us for an exclusive tailored experience that enables you to take a close-up look at italians’ wines reality and become an accomplished winemaker for a day. Hosted by an internationally revered Master Winemaker, Roberto Cipresso, you will be welcomed in the enchanting hilltop village of Montalcino and work closely with him and his team towards the making of your own blend. This is a once in a lifetime experience where Roberto Cipresso will help you understand the individual characteristics of the grapes involved in the process and teach you to evaluate different samples of blends. At the end of the experience, you will receive your own wine bottle as a personal memory to bring home with you. As this was not enough, Roberto Cipresso invites you for a VIP vertical tasting that will allow you to taste four different Brunello di Montalcino. These belong to the same winery but to a different vintage: each of them is, in fact, older than the other by 5 years. You will start the tasting with the vintage 2015 – which is not yet available on the market- and go back to 2000. The day will culminate with an authentic Tuscan barbecue lunch where you can taste the traditional Bistecca Alla Fiorentina.
- VIP Winemaker Experience for a day hosted by the world-renowned winemaker Roberto Cipresso
- VIP Vertical Tasting of Brunello di Montalcino including vintage 2015, not yet available on the market
- Traditional Barbecue Epicurean Experience in Montalcino
Explore the eternal city of Rome with this GR8 captivating, tailor-made experience. Luxuriate in the private viewing of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel concluded with a private cocktail reception, walk down the city’s most secret catacombs closed to the public and visit the Pope’s summer residence Castel Gandolfo, exclusively accessible to GR8.
Let us guide you through a private artisans tour where you will meet and visit the local and historical boutiques the roman nobility has been supplied by over decades. Finally discover roman cuisine at closed door with the unique welcoming of a roman noble Madame in her private noble palace.
There is no door we cannot open for you: just tell us your wishes and we will make those come true!
- After hours private viewing of Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel with cocktail reception
- Direct and private access to the catacombs (closed to public)
- Exclusive visit of the Pope’s summer residence at Castel Gandolfo
- Private guided tour of local artisans
- Traditional roman cuisine experience hosted by a local Noble Madame at her private Noble Palace