Welcome to your personal Giorgio Rocca’s ski experience, 4 days with one of the best italian skiers of the recent era, he was chosen as the Italian flag bearer at Bormio’s World Championships in 2005. During the 2005 /06 Skiing World Cup season he managed to win five consecutive races, matching the records of other legendary champions such as Alberto Tomba, Ingemar Stenmark and Marc Girardelli. Carrier Highlights include 11 World Cup Wins, 3 Medal at World Championship and a win of the Slalom World Cup in 2006.
This unique experience allows you to create a personalized program based on your skills and goals. Under Rocca’s guidance & the Giorgio Rocca Ski Academy we will design the best program with dedicated leisure skiing to explore the slopes and mountains, private lessons to improve your skills, racing and simulating the professional practice and techniques, off piste skiing, heli-skiing the best mountains, they can all be part of your dream program with a legend. On request don’t miss the chance to have your ski legend as a special host, we have access to all the past and present legends from the most representative Nations such as: Austria, Switzerland, Italy, USA and Norway.
- St. Moritz
- Crans Montana
When it comes to skiing, the French Alps are simply world-class! Traditional Alpine villages boasting hundreds of miles of groomed pistes and breathtaking backcountry make the skiing in this region hard to beat. Home to the mighty Mont Blanc, western Europe’s highest mountain offers endless possibilities for ski mountaineering, steep skiing, and full-day epic off-piste descents. With years of expertise in the design and delivery of exceptional ski experiences, GR8 has access to the most luxurious private chalets, ski legends, private mountain restaurants and unique alpine experiences. Join us this winter in Courchevel or Val D’Isère, two of France’s most exclusive, fun and charming ski resorts. Both resorts embody the French savoir-faire with an impressive array of exhilarating and diverse ski terrains, fine dining, and world class après-ski.
Enjoy the green and hilly countryside; hop on a bike and head through the vines; visit the Abbey where Dom Perignon lived and dine in gastronomic restaurants and historical private properties.
- A day on the slopes with a Professional Ski Racing Legend including exciting challenges such as racing on the former World Cup downhill run, Jean Blanc.
- A full day of Off Piste and Ski Touring.
- A day skiing on the slopes with Chef Jean-Luc Lefrançois accompanied by a gourmet picnic on the mountain arranged personally by Jean-Luc
- Private night skiing, after the slopes have closed, for a descent by torchlight with celebratory sunset drinks
- Private snowmobile adventure
- Exciting dog sledding with champagne or hot chocolate on the mountain
- Special dinner at the three Michelin starred Le 1947 at Le Cheval Blanc