Welcome to Reims, the heart of the Champagne region in France! Easily reachable by high speed train or car from Paris, we promise an exquisite and fun program of French refinement, history and of course bubbles. Members will visit some of the world’s most famous and prestigious Champagne houses, learning about the immense work and time that goes into cultivating the finest champagnes.
Enjoy the green and hilly countryside; hop on a bike and head through the vines; visit the Abbey where Dom Perignon lived and dine in gastronomic restaurants and historical private properties.
- 3 Michelin starred dinner at L’Assiette Champenoise
- Guided visit of UNESCO heritage site Hautvilliers, birthplace of Dom Perignon
- Champagne workshop including a Sabrage class
- Private Bollinger tour and lunch at the estate
- Private Veuve Clicquot tour and lunch at their manor
- Private tour and tastings of Dom Perignon
- Private dinner at Moet et Chandon’s Orangerie estate
Join us for an exclusive tailored experience that enables you to take a close-up look at italians’ wines reality and become an accomplished winemaker for a day. Hosted by an internationally revered Master Winemaker, Roberto Cipresso, you will be welcomed in the enchanting hilltop village of Montalcino and work closely with him and his team towards the making of your own blend. This is a once in a lifetime experience where Roberto Cipresso will help you understand the individual characteristics of the grapes involved in the process and teach you to evaluate different samples of blends. At the end of the experience, you will receive your own wine bottle as a personal memory to bring home with you. As this was not enough, Roberto Cipresso invites you for a VIP vertical tasting that will allow you to taste four different Brunello di Montalcino. These belong to the same winery but to a different vintage: each of them is, in fact, older than the other by 5 years. You will start the tasting with the vintage 2015 – which is not yet available on the market- and go back to 2000. The day will culminate with an authentic Tuscan barbecue lunch where you can taste the traditional Bistecca Alla Fiorentina.
- VIP Winemaker Experience for a day hosted by the world-renowned winemaker Roberto Cipresso
- VIP Vertical Tasting of Brunello di Montalcino including vintage 2015, not yet available on the market
- Traditional Barbecue Epicurean Experience in Montalcino