Sicily with its immense variety of art, history, cultural and natural sites is by far one of the finest expressions of Italy’s excellence. Thanks to our deep and extensive connections you will have the exclusive opportunity to have to access some of “the best of” like only few can do. Experience the magic of attending the only existing Greek Tragedy in the world with a VIP invitation to the original Greek teacher in Syracuse or mingle with movie industry personalities participating at the international Taormina Film Festival and related events. If you are passionate about Baroque then let an art historian guide you through the small Sicilian towns with the best example of Baroque architecture in Italy; then sail away on a private VIP boat tour around the enchanting Eolie Islands who have become a hit destination for many celebrities all over the world.
Lastly, we invite you to meet local noble families to learn and discover the traditions and the magnificence of the island.
- Invitation to the Greek Tragedy Experience in Syracuse
- Palermo Private Dinner: Gala dinner at the sumptuous Palazzo Ganci
- Helicopter transfer to Salina Island as guests of the Tasca d’Almerita Family at their Capo Faro Resort
- Unique Baroque Experience with your own private art historian
- Eolie Islands Discovery by Private Boat Sicilian Culinary Private Masterclass hosted by a local renowned Chef in Syracuse